You did it!
You made it through 31 days of assignments. You’ve written every day for 31 days. You’ve read every day for 31 days.
You’ve thought about your platform. You’ve made yourself the boss of your career. You’ve built community and put yourself on the path for learning more about your craft.
Not only are you a Ninja–you’re a freaking ROCK STAR!
And I’m so stinking proud of you.
Here’s what I don’t want to happen though. You know how sometimes you do something big and exciting and you finish it–and then the momentum just fades away. You slowly slide back to where you were before.
God, that sucks.
So, here are some ideas for how to actually be a Ninja Writer, now that you’ve become one.
- Keep writing everyday.
- Keep reading everyday.
- Keep logging your work in your FRED.
- Visit Ninja Writers on Facebook and actually participate!
- Start by visiting today and letting us celebrate finishing this series with you.
- Continue with Hump Day Prompts on Wednesdays and Ninja Writers Academy on Saturdays.
- There are new things happening at Ninja Writers all the time: participate in those, too.
- Give yourself a year. Write every day and just see what happens.
- Join the book club next month.
If you really want to take the next step, enrollment in A Novel Idea is open now. ANI is a year-long course that will take you through plotting, writing, and editing your story. But, it’s so much more than that. It’s a powerful, engaged community full of people who are intensely dedicated not only to their own writing, but in helping each other succeed.
If you want to check that out, click here. The doors close on November 7.
This month has been so much fun for me. I feel like it’s been a game changer for the Ninjas as a whole. Thank you so much for being a part of it!