I know you.
You’ve wanted to write stories for as long as you can remember.
You’ve tried NaNoWriMo a few times. You’ve won. Or you haven’t. (It doesn’t really matter.)
You have a hard drive full of great starts and precisely zero finished drafts you’re happy with.
Your desire to be a writer is bone deep. It’s heart deep. It’s what you’re supposed to be doing.
I know you, because I’ve been you. I am you.
And I am super excited to invite you to be part an incredible writing community.
Writing doesn’t have to be a lonely and isolating experience where you write your book and then throw it into the Amazon slush pile and cross your fingers, hoping for the best.
If you’re serious about being a writer, the Ninja Writers Club is where you want to be.
And we’re saving a place at the cool kids table for you!
Ready for the cool kids' table?
I'll send you a coupon for your first month's dues.
Here are some of the things that you’ll get INSTANT access to as a member of A Novel Idea: Subscription.
• A secret Facebook Group – Hang with the coolest kids on the block.
“I feel like I have a better grasp on my story than ever before. Usually I jump right in with a great idea and it fizzles out because I haven’t thought through where it’s going, who’s involved, and what obstacles are going to arise. I love the process of discovery that happens when I write- about my characters, events and relationships that I hadn’t even considered- and I don’t feel like I’m going to be sacrificing that by plotting so thoroughly.”
Here’s What We’re Adding in December
- Live co-working hours. I’ll open a video room for two hours and members can come hang out.
- A live call where we’ll workshop two members.
- A group work through of The Plotting Workshop. I’ll be plotting a story right along with you and sharing all my work.
- A Kick-in-the-Butt Crew course.
- Two new eBooks in December: 31 Days of Being a Ninja Writer and a document with my fully plotted story for members to use as a guide.